Remains of mid C18 landscape park for William Reeve, mostly built over by housing and industrial estate: part remains as municipal park with some mature trees, boundary walls and remains of possible prospect mound and walks; wide range of early Gothic-revival garden buildings of c1750; colonnade of otherwise lost Batty Langley style bath house re-erected at Portmeirion by Clough Williams-Ellis; ogee-arched tunnel beneath Bath Road linking Court with Stables filled in 1911.
Arno’s Court is now a hotel. The Black Castle is now a pub.
Formerly known as Conifers. C18 stone prospect tower and gate piers in style of Thomas Wright who worked nearby at Stoke Park (qv). Also ha-ha, mature ornamental conifers and group of giant sequoias.
Now a Hotel