Early C20 formal garden, parkland and extensive kitchen garden. Estate owned by Hannah More 1784- 1828; woodwalks and two urns date from her occupancy.
Edwardian gardens laid out for H.H. Wills, 1901-11, attributed to Harold Peto; terraces, clipped yew hedges, pavilion, rectangular pond and wooden pergola; parkland 1901-11 with some older trees; kitchen garden 1901-11.
House (LB II) cottage ornée 1801 for Hannah More, enlarged c1900 by Ernest George and 1933 by Chester Jones, both for Wills family.