C19 school grounds on site of late C18 Tyndall’s Park to Royal Fort House (qv), now much built over: terrace; mature trees; rockery; shrubs.
Tyndall’s Park Conservation Area.
- Associated Buildings
Great Hall (LB II*), Headmaster’s House (LB II) by Foster and Wood 1879 with wings in similar style by Sir Frank Wills 1909 and W.V. Gough 1914; gates and piers (LB II) late C19.