C19 school grounds: terrace; cherry avenue; boundary
Clifton Conservation Area.
- Associated Buildings
Big School, School House, Wilson Tower (LB II) 1860-
62 by Charles Hansom altered and extended 1866,
1879; Guthrie Memorial Chapel (LB II) 1866 by C.
Hansom, enlarged 1881-82, altered 1909~10 by Sir
Charles Nicholson; South African War Memorial (LB II)
early C20; Statue of Earl Haig (LB II) C20; War
Memorial Gateway (LB II) 1922 by Charles Holden.