Plantsman’s garden, created C19-20 on exposed site by the Parker family, Lords of the Manor of Upton Cheyney, by virtue of extensive shelter belts: upper and lower lawns, terrace, stone steps, pond and seat; 17th century cider mill; early C20 summerhouse; fine specimen trees and shrub borders. John Scott Parker, O.B.E. (1872-1938) was Chief Horticultural Officer of the War Graves Commission for 14 years following World War II.
- Associated Buildings
House (LB II) mid-late C17.