Semi-formal C19 garden remnant of extensive mid C17 estate: lawns with ha-has; C17 garden chapel; battlemented walled vinery with archway and glasshouses; walled kitchen garden; walled sunken garden; formal garden with steps and stone sphinxes, 1840, in Coade Stone produced by Coade & Sealy of Lambeth; formal ponds; many large specimen trees, ancient yews.
Formerly a school. Now in residential use.
- Associated Buildings
House (LB II) mid C17, formerly Kyneton House, extended and altered late C19.